PREMIER ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED DENTAL CENTRE
CROWNS IN 1 HOUR
Amazing technology (CEREC) that allows you to have your crown made in one appointment.
Technology offers you the following advantages:
• Pure Porcelain restorations(crowns, veneers, inlays) with no metal sub-structure.
• Designed and executed entirely by the dentist resulting in maximum precision, function and esthetics.
• One visit appointment for 1 to 2 crowns/veneers/inlays.
• One freezing injection.
• No temporary teeth to wear for 2-3 weeks when 1-2 crowns are being made.
• 3 times longer life span compared to conventional restorations.
• In our office, same or only slightly higher cost versus conventional laboratory made restorations.
• In our office, crown replacement free of charge for any breakage while in normal masticatory function for 15 years as long as you maintain a regular recall (cleaning and examination) appointment twice a year within our office.
What are the different restorations where CEREC Technology is used?
Total coverage of front and back teeth.
• Reinforcing teeth weakened by decay or large fillings.
• Reshaping front teeth for perfect balance and harmony of you smile.
• Sharpening worn out chewing surfaces for better chewing.
Partial coverage of front teeth Indicated for:
• Permanent bleaching for discolored teeth
• Alignment of slightly to moderately mal-aligned teeth
• Reshaping of teeth for perfect balance and harmony of you smile
• 1 to 2 crowns/veneers can be made in one appointment.
• 3 to 20 crowns/veneers can be made in 2 appointments in 2-5 days. Temporary crowns/veneers will be made so you can go on with your social life for 2-5 days.
Partial coverage of back teeth
• Indicated for replacing amalgam (mercury containing fillings) or composite (plastic) fillings with a healthier and more durable (15-20 years) material.